Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 10/24/96.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! RE: QUE SERA SERA

Sent:10/24/96; 2:06:14 PM
From: jeff@hotwired.com (Jeffrey Veen)

You wrote:

> I tried to find the > full lyrics on the web, but the search engines I tried came up empty.

That's because the music industry and their lawyers know what the Web is now. I don't want to sound like a big conspiracy theorist, but it's true. They miss the whole point. We ran an interesting column on this exactly:

http://www.packet.com/leonard/96/42/index3a.html

-j

___________________________________________________________________ Jeffrey Veen, HotWired http://www.veen.com/Veen/Jeff/ jeff@hotwired.com San Francisco, CA USA

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Sat, Dec 14, 1996 at 8:00:14 AM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.