Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 10/24/96.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! RE: QUE SERA SERA

Sent:10/24/96; 10:11:34 PM
From: malcolm@wings.com (Michael Malcolm)

>  So much of the energy is about defeating and destroying, so little is
>  about creating. People believe in others, not themselves, and are
>  disappointed when they are left out of the big plans. They forget that
>  no matter how rich and intimidating each leader of our industry is, or
>  would-be leader, none of them predicted the world we live in now, and
>  by extrapolation they are powerless to control the world we will live
>  in in 1997 and beyond.

This is a great observation! Well said. Keep it up and you will be the heart and soul of an industry that seems to be all about ego and greed.

Michael Malcolm (415) 529-0549 (voice) Woodside, California (415) 529-0547 (fax) ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Sat, Dec 14, 1996 at 8:00:49 AM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.