Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 10/25/96.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! QUE SERA, SERA

Sent:10/25/96; 2:27:49 AM
From: sidney@sidney.com (Sidney Markowitz)

In case you didn't find it on your Web search, the most complete version of the lyrics to Que Sera Sera that I found was in a Simpsons script ("Comet Bart") at http://www.snpp.com/episodes/2F11.html where one character sings, while waiting for the comet that will destroy all life on Earth:

Ned stands alone on a hilltop, singing to himself.

Ned: [singing] When I was just a little girl, I asked my mother, "What will I be? Will I be pretty? Will I be rich?" Here's what she said to me: Everyone: [joining in] Que sera, sera, Whatever will be, will be The future's not ours to see Que sera -- Quimby: [pointing at the comet] Run!

Not the complete lyrics, but enough to keep you until the comet arrives :-)

-- sidney markowitz aka

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Sat, Dec 14, 1996 at 8:00:57 AM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.