Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 11/11/96.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! RE: THE ARROGANCE OF THE MAC

Sent:11/11/96; 11:17:49 AM
From: netsmith@well.com (William Smith)

> People who use computers are smart. >

No way Dave. Like everything else, some may be, some maybe not. Many folks use computers because it is the latest techno, wannabe, gotta have it comsumer item. "Look better, meet people, be happy" etc. the hype is everywhere it could just as easily be coke or levis. And on top of that, "smart" is kind of elitist. Try replacing Good Looking for Smart.

I love your stuff on Respect and Co-operation.... it is the key to everything. I am reading Masada, the last stand of the Jews in Israel against the indomitable Romans on the ancient rock fortress called masada. The Romans are arrogant, know-it-all bullys, the Jews want to live peacefully and co-operatively, share the desert. Very moving.

-- William

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Sat, Dec 14, 1996 at 8:02:00 AM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.