Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 11/12/96.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! ARROGANCE OF MAC, ETC.

Sent:11/12/96; 10:28:13 AM
From: wnc@mindspring.com

I thought the very same thing when I saw the Intercon ad: "Gawd, _that_ is certainly not gonna win us any new friends..." These rabid pro-Mac anti-everything-else attitudes are messing up the scene for us all. This is the very core of the problem (pun intended).

-- Will

p.s. I'm using MSIE 3.0 beta for Mac to read DaveNet today, and to send you this letter. It's really good; faster than Netscape 3 and not as much of a RAM-hog.

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Sat, Dec 14, 1996 at 8:02:47 AM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.