Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. .

Let's Have Fun -- Now! RE: THE ARROGANCE OF THE MAC

From: dwiner@well.com (Dave Winer)

Amanda:

I've gotten some very abusive and personal email from other Intercon people yesterday and today. Your message, while more tempered, is still less than I hope for. I also got mail from other Mac users who felt as I did, that your ad is in very poor taste.

I don't know what your position is at the company, but I suggest that Intercon go into damage control mode on that ad, and get your president to speak for you, and that you stop pointing fingers, and act like a company that cares what the world thinks of you, if in fact you do.

Dave

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Sat, Dec 14, 1996 at 8:03:06 AM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.