Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 11/13/96.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! MICROSOFT AND ARROGANCE

Sent:11/13/96; 10:23:03 AM
From: jud_spencer@Claris.COM (jud spencer)

If someone refers to Microsoft as anything other than Microsoft and I reply to their message I correct their reference and point it out. People are shocked by this. Almost always it is mac people who do this. Somehow they believe that Microsoft, by being competitive and better at what they do than most, is somewhow ruining their computing experience. It is mind boggling.

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Sat, Dec 14, 1996 at 8:04:14 AM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.