Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 11/14/96.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! RE: WHAT IS POWER?

Sent:11/14/96; 7:36:30 AM
From: bobk@gol.com (Robert K. Kawaratani)

I haven't seen the ad but I do use one Intercon product and the contacts that I've had with them are positive. Several members of their staff are active in newsgroups and at least one, Amanda Walker, who is one of the software engineers working on their integrated Internet application for the Mac is definitely not a Mac zealot. She posts regularly about her use of her 600 gram IBM Palmtop 110 (the Ultraman PC) and she is a creative user. Don't be too hard on them because their marketing person had a bad idea.

Anyway, I with you, let's have fun and get work out the door.

Best regards,

Bob

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Sat, Dec 14, 1996 at 8:05:11 AM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.