Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 11/13/96.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! RE: WHAT DOES :-) MEAN?

Sent:11/13/96; 9:08:46 PM
From: malpern@scott.skidmore.edu (Micah Alpern)

I'm a junior at Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, NY. Today was turning into a hellish day. I had 3 major exams, I've got the flu, and I learned that my cat died. Not a great day. I've filled my brain to overflow in prep for the next exam. I have 7 minutes till I have to be at my Theory of Computation exam, so I wander into the computer lab. I log on.. No new email. :-( I fire up netscape, check out a few sites, none have been undated since last I looked. :-( I figure what the hey and bounce over to www.scripting.com, click on DaveNet. There's a new piece there that hasn't reached me yet via email. :-) Thanks for helping me through a tough day.

Micah Alpern ;-)

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Sat, Dec 14, 1996 at 8:05:20 AM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.