Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 11/13/96.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! RE: WHAT IS POWER?

Sent:11/13/96; 9:15:55 PM
From: dsherman@pixi.com (Dave Sherman)

"You guys I want to do business with don't trust me because I've been a Mac developer. I'll prove that I have no allegiance to those guys by viciously condemning them." Maybe that'll work; I know many of my colleagues who ignore my work because it was produced on an objectionable computer platform.

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Sat, Dec 14, 1996 at 8:06:14 AM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.