Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 11/15/96.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! RE: WHAT IS POWER?

Sent:11/15/96; 3:25:43 PM
From: pete@wordplace.com (Pete Peterson)

When I think of the differences between the Mac and the Windows/PC, I think in terms of markets. The Mac market is smaller, the customers are very hard to satisfy, and I feel like an outsider. The Windows market is bigger, the customers are exceedingly grateful when something works (probably because they are used to putting up with a lot of annoying stuff), and I don't feel like an outsider. When Mac users seem to exhibit anger and contempt when we attempt to be successful in the Windows/PC market before we consider entering the Macinstosh market, they confirm my conclusions. Pete

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Sat, Dec 14, 1996 at 8:07:15 AM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.