Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 11/16/96.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! RE: IF IT'S BORING, BUY IN

Sent:11/16/96; 1:24:47 PM
From: kentid@sna.com (K. Tidwell)

Dave:

Now that's more like it...

Microsoft missed the boat...plain and simple. The IBM of the 90's. Small entities survive due to their adaptability and their will to continue, and explore, and to do neat things. Why everyone in the press wants to admire Microsoft for being behind the curve amazes me...is it a lack of knowledge or a case of The Emperor's New Clothes?

I'm not bashing Gates. I just feel that diversity in our world of software and hardware needs more spokesmen.

Good article...stay with it!

Regards,

Ken Tidwell

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Sat, Dec 14, 1996 at 8:07:32 AM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.