Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 11/18/96.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! ANYSOFT AND QUIET TECHNOLOGY?

Sent:11/18/96; 12:03:50 AM
From: dellis@halcyon.com (David L. Ellis)

Hi Dave,

I have been reading your DaveNet web-column since you started, and I really find it thought provoking. It's also enjoyable, I thought I should add that. You have a wonderful way with words, and I appreciate that.

You last article talked about how the next "web" type technology will not be trumpeted, and I think you're probably right. In that context, I have heard very little about a company, and it's technology, called Anysoft (http://www.anysoft.com/). I was wondering if you have seen anything about this company and it's technology. It would appear to promote a type of precedent breaking cross-platform or more accuratly plaform-irrelevant philosophy that is quite appealing in this age of YouMac/MePC/WeNoTalk, etc.

Let me/us know what you think, but you don't have to speak too loudly if it looks good!

David.

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Sat, Dec 14, 1996 at 8:08:01 AM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.