Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 11/19/96.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! RE: RAINY SEASON

Sent:11/19/96; 5:43:36 PM
From: danallen@microsoft.com (Daniel K. Allen (Visual C++))

It is neat to be working in the mountains.

I live on the edge of a forest that goes non-stop for 50 miles to Mount Rainer. We have bear and elk right in our backyard.

One of the best feelings is when a power outage occurs WHEN you have bought a $100 Uninterruptable Power Supply. A decent UPS is a great thing. At least you do not loose work. I use one all the time.

Buy one. You'll like the security it gives you.

Dan

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Sat, Dec 14, 1996 at 8:09:07 AM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.