Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 11/24/96.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! OUTLINES AND OT PPP

Sent:11/24/96; 6:38:01 PM
From: cronopio@satlink.com (Axel Straschnoy)

HI, Two short comments: 1. I normally use outlines to sketch my ideas before writing. Personally I don't need a separate outline tool. I just use ClarisWork's and then go to word processing mode and fill in the blanks. I use a Mac so I have no idea of the windows market. 2. Abou Apple competing with developers, what do you think about OT PPP? It's far worse than FreePPP and FreePPP is free. No use for Apple to make it. Axel

Axel Straschnoy Buenos Aires, Argentina

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Sat, Dec 14, 1996 at 8:10:59 AM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.