Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 11/27/96.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! RE: THANKS!

Sent:11/27/96; 10:18:13 AM
From: patmeier@patmeier.com (Patricia Meier)

Thank you for the warm sentiments. It's so easy to get caught up in the small trials and irritations that we forget sometimes the wealth that this country has bestowed on all of us, no matter what be believe our economic situation to be. The fact that we have opportunity in the first place--free libraries, education, community resources and food and shelter for the poorest means those of us who are privileged are wealthy beyond the imagination of most people in the world. Let's make a commitment to do something good with our creativity, imagination and resources and give others a reason to be thankful. Pat

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Sat, Dec 14, 1996 at 8:11:28 AM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.