Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 11/27/96.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! RE: THANKS!

Sent:11/27/96; 6:19:09 PM
From: les@net500.com (les booth)

** Well said Dave... I've not replied much in the past few months... been very hard at work TRYING TO FIND A JOB... not much in Indiana.. not even much Corn these days.. " 8^) . I'm just about to wrap up another "re-hash of the old Resume and development of a Website Portfolio. I am looking [ as I write !! ] at your "Classifed Ads: Home Page" . Nice work ... this will definitely come in handy... and I like it being at the 'grass-roots' level of the industry. And not-to-mention... some really , "kick-butt-serious" job opportunities!! WOW!! .... ** You have a Happy Thanksgiving, too. And I will as well -- though in unemployment... at least it's "unemployment in AMERICA" ... could be in Rwanda or worse!

les

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Sat, Dec 14, 1996 at 8:11:59 AM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.