Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 12/2/96.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! RE: ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

Sent:12/2/96; 9:49:42 AM
From: brewster@archive.org (Brewster Kahle)

Thanks Sunil for pointing this out.

Dave-- we are moving along towards that goal. we think it will be *much* more useful than a time capsule, but that is one of the by-products.

I am giving a talk on Thursday at the Xerox PARC Forum on the public nature of what we are doing. The commercial aspects will start to be discussed with investors in the coming month.

If you want to do something with the data, a growing amount of it is here. I think you would like this stuff. Data mining.

-brewster

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Sat, Dec 14, 1996 at 8:12:28 AM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.