Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 12/3/96.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! RE: ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

Sent:12/3/96; 8:25:25 AM
From: mcjones@pa.dec.com

I don't see how to directly post a follow-up to DaveNet Mail, so I'll just mention that I believe the W3C proposal that Microsoft's Dynamic HTML press release was referring to is http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/TR/WD-object.html . It defines an OBJECT tag which it says "provides a richer alternative to the IMG tag". But I couldn't tell from this spec whether it's intended to do what you wanted for inclusion of text/html.

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Sat, Dec 14, 1996 at 8:14:10 AM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.