Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 12/4/96.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!

Sent:12/4/96; 12:43:04 AM
From: ShepsGig@aol.com

Dave,

Someone sent me a copy of your newsletter with the above quote. HAVE I GOT A SURPRISE FOR YOU!!

This is Shep Tamler. Last we talked, a number of years ago, I'd worked for CE Software for a while, and was the product manager for Tiles, for a while there, and we discussed linking it to Frontier somehow, at one point. Then they wanted me to move to Des Moines...

Anyway, for the past three years I've been working on this multimedia software called the Song Servant. (It's taken so long more for financial reasons than technical.) Anyway, it's shipping now on both Mac on Win95. Guess what it does?

And then some...

Some people think I've done a nice job of it. Heidi Roizen and Gil Amelio have installed the Song Servant in their homes. Avram Miller and the Corporate Business Development division at Intel have (I'm under non-disclosure here) "been big fans" of my project.

Clearly, you'll be VERY interested in the Song Servant. I can get you one for XMas, but unfortunately there are still a few technical catches... Let's talk.

-Shep

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Sat, Dec 14, 1996 at 8:14:20 AM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.