Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 12/6/96.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! RE: DOES ANYONE OWN SYNTAX?

Sent:12/6/96; 5:47:49 PM
From: seitz@mail.medscape.com (Bill Seitz)

What the hell are they doing at Maxum? We bought RushHour 1.1 last summer. Stupid cache system requiring you stop and start the app to make it recognize new images. And you couldn't make it do that remotely.

Then a 1.2b came out, which allowed you to make an HTTP call to the server that would flush and reset the cache. The beta expired, and no new betas have come out since. So we're back at 1.1, and we automatically reboot the machine every morning.

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Sat, Dec 14, 1996 at 8:16:12 AM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.