Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 12/23/96.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! RE: LAME DUCK

Sent:12/23/96; 10:13:42 AM
From: adul@cmg.FCNBD.COM (Albert Dul)

As a NeXTSTEP developer and budding Mac developer, I will say this:

The NeXTSTEP development environment, from Interace Builder to the Appkit, rocks.

I am eminently more marketable. Hey, I have several years experience in Apple next generation OS already!

Objective-C blows C++ out of the water. You seem to favor elegance in your mailings. You better wear a bib, cuz Obj-C will make you drool. How many languages make object development FUN?

Apple has way cool tech, from QuickTime/Draw 3d/VR/MediaLayer Sprockets IAC-Scripting (take a bow) bla bla bla. IF Apple/NeXT talent can marry these things PROPERLY (major finger crossing here), look out.

I'll can the bias-in-the-media stuff. But please don't knock it till you try it, or at least take a cloooose look at it.

Albert Dul

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Mon, Dec 23, 1996 at 8:17:23 AM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.