Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 12/23/96.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! NEXT INSTALLED BASE

Sent:12/23/96; 6:21:01 PM
From: jud_spencer@claris.com (jud spencer)

Dave,

In your DaveNet piece you say that NeXT has an installed base of several hundred users. I believe that you are referring to the number of *customers* that they have, not users.

I listened to the conference call as well. Other than how to say "OpenDoc", I thought Ellen handled everything quite well. I was surprised that Gil was not part of the call. I joined late, where was Ellen calling from and why was she on a cellphone? Puzzling!

-- jud spencer Claris Corp.

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Mon, Dec 23, 1996 at 6:55:11 PM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.