Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 12/31/96.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! GETTING HOT OUT THERE?

Sent:12/31/96; 1:20:53 PM
From: weidl@intersites.com (Eric Weidl)

Howdy!

>In the meantime, the flames continue.

I can't believe people are flaming you over your analysis of the Apple/NeXT-to-last situation. How can people be so blind?

I've been a Mac-bigot, and have gradually simply become Mac-biased. This weekend was one of the saddest of my professional life as I realized that I will have to change our business to just Mac-acknowledging. I wonder if any of those individuals who have flamed you have asked their own customers what are their thoughts on the situation. All mine have said that they expect me to have NT or Unix solutions in place within 6 months.

I've been a loyal Apple dog for years, kicked, shunned, and left out in the cold. The NeXT decision looks like a very small cage with no air vents.

Your opinion may not be popular, but I think it's dead-on correct.

Eric

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-: Eric Weidl, President, Intersites, Inc. - Dynamic Web Sites and InterMetrix, Inc. - Sophisticated Log Analysis (888) 456-SITE

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Tue, Dec 31, 1996 at 2:31:47 PM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.