Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 1/3/97.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! DEVELOPER SURVEY

Sent:1/3/97; 11:46:03 AM
From: mpmcl@mitre.org (Michael P. McLaughlin)

Hello,

I tried to respond to your survey here at work (MITRE Corp., which is my only internet access). My response was rejected with an error that said a response had already been received from this node.

We have tens of thousands of computers here and more than 60 percent of them are Macintoshes. We are also behind a firewall which is probably the Internet address I saw in the error message. Thus, whichever of the thousands of us who responded first, that's the only one you will get.

Just thought you'd like to know.

-- Mike McLaughlin (mpmcl@mitre.org)

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Fri, Jan 3, 1997 at 8:55:52 AM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.