Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 1/8/97.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! ON STEAM

Sent:1/8/97; 8:36:43 PM
From: thecow@interport.net (keith)

Date: Wed, 08 Jan 1997 20:36:43 -0400 From: keith Reply-To: thecow@interport.net MIME-Version: 1.0 To: dwiner@well.com Subject: On Steam

> Lower the pressure, and water turns into > steam at a lower temperature. In a vaccuum > all there is is steam.

Not to be picky, but wouldn't there be nothing in a vaccuum? This is what makes it a vaccuum in the first place.

BTW I love your articles. I'm glad there is at least one realist in the Mac developer community. Too many Lemmings.

- keith

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Wed, Jan 8, 1997 at 5:40:04 PM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.