Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 1/9/97.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! RE: STEAM!

Sent:1/9/97; 12:27:19 PM
From: logullo@apple.com (Jeff Logullo)

Oh, boy o boy o boy do I wish I were out at MacWorld this year. But your DaveNets for the past several days have been a big help in getting me through it.

I really, really enjoyed "Steam!" So you really hugged Dr. Gil? Far out! And it's nice to detect some positive energy radiating from Apple around this NeXT business.

Namaste!

Jeff

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Thu, Jan 9, 1997 at 10:55:26 AM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.