Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 1/10/97.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! MSIE AND APPLE

Sent:1/10/97; 8:45:14 AM
From: dan@salon1999.com (Dan Shafer)

Your piece this morning about alignment was interesting. I am pretty sure Brad from Microsoft actually announced that at Tuesday night's party over at the Forum. At least I registered that infobit in my brain and commented on it to my colleagues the next day.

I think Apple is bundling both MSIE and Navigator on the new model Performas coming out this year. Someone at Apple told me that, I think. But you have better sources than I so maybe you can confirm it.

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Fri, Jan 10, 1997 at 8:51:33 AM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.