Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 1/10/97.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! COOKIES

Sent:1/10/97; 4:44:39 PM
From: djembe@sprynet.com (Mike Cohen)

Thanks for saying what I've been trying to tell people at every opportunity when I see a posting against cookies.

I think cookies are a Good Thing. I like being able to get a personalized view of my favorite web sites and cookies are the best way to do that. Anyone who doubts the use of cookies should take a look at my.yahoo.com.

BTW, I've been using IE 3.0 since it was released and I find it rock solid. It uses less RAM & disk space than Netscape and is a wonderful Mac application - it shows that Microsoft can write great software.

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Fri, Jan 10, 1997 at 3:59:35 PM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.