Part of the DaveNet Mail website. San Francisco CA USA. 1/15/97.

Let's Have Fun -- Now! THANKS

Sent:1/15/97; 12:49:34 PM
From: 3363@iglou.com

Just a little note to say thank you for telling me what "cookies" are. I recently started authoring a web page for friends of mine abd I only have a Mac Plus - NO BROWSER except Lynx - and I'll be so glad when I can afford a machine that can use scripts and JAVA, NN, and other applications all my friends can run (but still can't get up a web page)! I wouldn't trade my Ol' Mac Plus for a 486, and I can back that up. My cousin tried to GIVE me one and I said no thanks. I've only been computing for three months and I don't want my beautiful experience to be sullied by an intimidating software/hardware platform. I am forwarding your article about Microdoze having a TEAM assingned to the Mac platform, and maybe he'll finally see what I'm talking about. Thank You for your pages, I hope to be able to use your software when I can upgrade. I laugh out loud at times too when my Mac just FLYS by the tasks while others are scratching their heads on the sidelines! See you on the web. Naiden Fischer (aka John Hampton) 3363@iglou.com

COME SEE US ON THE WEB AT OUR FIRST HOMEPAGE

Let's Have Fun -- Now!

This page was last built on Wed, Jan 15, 1997 at 9:54:52 AM. The messages in this site are responses to DaveNet essays.