1. First if you don't like any of this there's a simple solution -- unsubscribe. And don't slam the door on your way out.
2. When I point to something that doesn't mean I agree with it. It also does not mean I've read it. I use my linkblog as a way to remember to read something, the way people used del.icio.us.
Imagine walking down the street and grabbing a stranger by the lapel and saying "I've had it with liberals! They stink! They're ruining everything!" Well for all you know that person agrees with you. Or maybe they're a liberal and find you offensive. If you have to embarrass yourself do it for everyone. No speechifying in personal comments. Thank you.
4. I don't care if what I said is the same thing you think someone I despise said. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
5. Don't say I'm lame without saying what you think, so we can judge how lame you are.
6. I voted for Obama and gave him money and yes I think he's a failure as President.
7. But then I think we're all failures as American citizens. So I don't just blame Obama.