Previous / Next
I'm afraid my ride diary is going to be pretty boring most of the time, now that I've found my standard ride.
1. Get on the Hudson River Greenway heading north.
2. Ride nonstop to 94th St, just after the over-water stretech.
3. Get off the bike and sit on a bench, watch the world go by, take a photo or video.
4. Get on the Hudson River Greenway heading south.
5. Get off at 10th St and head home.
Roundtrip is 9.67 miles, it takes almost exactly 1 hour.
Looks like that's the daily ride.