Okay, we've covered the negatives:
1. The ridiculously high price.
Now here's the positive that makes it a keeper.
1. If you put it in your knapsack you won't notice it's there.
3. You don't have to hack up a Hackintosh.
4. The screen really is beautiful.
5. The keyboard feels nice. (Wish it was lit.)
Seriously, when I packed for my day trip to DC, and picked up the knapsack, with a Kindle, a change of clothes, my wire bag, headphones -- it didn't feel like I was going for a hike in the wildnerness.
Plus I've been getting comments from passers-by. Hey what is that little computer you're using. Not as many as the Asus would get, because this computer isn't quite as radical as it is. But it is a conversation-starter.