Previous / Next
When I publish a picture from my iPhone, I:
1. Take the picture (that's the fun part).
2. Click the send icon at the bottom of the picture.
3. Choose Email from the dialog.
4. Type FU to get the first two letters of my flickrupload email address.
5. Wait because the iPhone is ridiculously slow at recognizing this sequence of clicks.
6. Click in the subject area of the envelope.
7. Type the title (a necessary step, no matter what method is used).
8. Click Send.
9. Choose the resolution from the dialog that pops up.
And that's just the beginning of the trip my picture is going to take. Now it has to get from Flickr to Twitter somehow. For that, I usually wait until I can get to a laptop with a net connection.
It'll be interesting to see how this compares to the way pictures are shared from the road in the future. Hopefully most of the steps will be gone.