1. RSS can't sponsor your conference.
2. RSS can't run an ad on your site.
3. RSS can't pull strings to get you into Davos.
4. You don't need a quote from RSS to appear to be plugged-in.
5. RSS won't hire you when your publication folds.
6. RSS can't pull strings to get you into Sundance.
7. RSS can't buy you out and pay you millions even billions of dollars.
8. RSS can't give you an exclusive on a product leak.
9. RSS can't give you the warm feeling of having a billionaire as a BFF.
10. RSS can't pull strings to get you into TED.
11. RSS can't pull strings to get you dinner with Zuck at Fuki Sushi.
1. RSS can improve your efficiency as a news-gathering machine.
2. RSS can help your apps be compatible and not lock you in.
3. RSS can get you spicy noodles at the normal price at Jing Jing.