By Dave Winer on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 9:15 AM.
On the EC2-for-Poets list, Adam reported: "I'm getting errors on the size of config.root and the OPML editor is telling me I need to save a copy in order to compact it. Unfortunately unlike Frontier, where I've been reading docs on this problem, there is no 'Save a Copy' command in radio2 to do this."
Here's how you deal with that situation.
1. Bring config.root to the front.
2. Press control-; to bring up the quick scrip window.
3. Type filemenu.savecopy ("c:\\config.root")
4. Quit the opml app. In the program monitor force flaunch.exe to quit (it will relaunch the opml app).
5. Replace config.root with the one on C: you just saved