Click here to show or hide the menubar.

Home >  Archive >  2012 >  May >  14

Previous / Next

Which iPad is better, continued
By Dave Winer on Monday, May 14, 2012 at 10:40 AM.
On Friday I wrote a piece that suggested, perhaps, that the iPad 2 is a better device than the iPad 3.  permalink
The reasons: 1. Battery life. 2. Weight. 3. Heat. permalink
I don't see that much difference in screen quality. Sure the new iPad has a nicer screen. But 1-2-3 above are pretty important too. permalink
So I keep both around. Sometimes I have trouble telling which one is which.  permalink
Surefire way to tell: Turn on the pad, see how much battery is left. If it's 80 percent, it's the old one. The other one usually runs with about 20 percent. :-) permalink
This site contributes to the community river.

© Copyright 1997-2012 Dave Winer. Last update: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 at 8:46 AM Eastern. Last build: 5/31/2012; 9:35:43 AM. "It's even worse than it appears."

RSS feed for Scripting News

Previous / Next