You'll know the bubble is just about to pop when someone starts a Twitter lottery service that works as follows:
1. People "buy" a lottery ticket by signing up (and giving access to your account, this is important).
2. At the end of the month, five winners are chosen at random.
3. Everyone who entered the lottery follows each of the five. With any luck they now have a million followers and enter the social media elite. They are now "key influencers."
4. A tweet goes out to everyone telling them who won (with a convenient link back to the lottery site).
5. You're free to unfollow, if you're a stinker, if you remember, if you can figure out how (most people cant/won't).