I'm sorry for the long delay between b1 and b2 - things got a bit hectic
'round the home front...
But since my wife ran off with a bunch of Girl Scouts camping this weekend,
I figured I'd spend some time getting OSA Menu back into shape and
addressing some of the holes that I left in b1, and also addressing the
System 8 problems!
Although OSA Menu 1.1b2 is now much smarter about Preference files, I
suggest that you toss your existing one before installing b2. Can't hurt!
You can find 1.1b2 at the following locations:
For those that are into such details, the following fixes/changes were made:
* Fixed bug where somehow menu icons weren't showing up for IFAM() menus
* Added support for new "OSA Menu Icons" file for storing your own icons!
* Added a bunch of new built-in icons for people to choose from
* Added new pref for what to do with droplet execution
* Implemented workaround for Finder 8's silly AE handling!
* "path to me" now works correctly!
P.S. If anyone DOES use this with Finder 8, PLEASE let me know how it works
for you and your scripts. I know that the fix works (I developed & tested
it under 8.0b3) but I didn't try all sorts of "fancy" scripts...
© Copyright 1996-97 UserLand Software. This page was last built on 5/25/97; 10:54:17 AM.
It was originally posted on 5/25/97; 10:51:08 AM.
Internet service provided by Conxion.